The Simple Matter of Legacy

 
 
There is a very popular book titled the seven habits of highly effective people. In this book Stephen Covey aims to teach the individual how to thrive and accomplish goals and objectives. Whatever that might be.
 But I choose to focus on one of the habits for this article. Point 2 - start as you mean to end. So this is the exercise, if you died today- what would be remembered about you? What would your eulogy say about you? What would be on your headstone? Write your eulogy,I dare you. Are you happy with it? What was your legacy?
And that right there is my point. Do you aspire to be more? I mean besides making money. Do you want to leave a mark in time? Touch a life or two?
 

 
 
 
So, what I am asking is what do you want to achieve with this life? if everyone is given a purpose or gift, what do you think yours is and what are you doing about it?
I honestly believe everyone is passionate about something. Something besides their immediate lives. It might not seem like a big thing to you but trust me, it could make all the difference in the world when used in the appropriate manner.
 
What am I passionate about? check out my blog. It says it ALL. Women!!!!
Even though to be honest I cant say I have had the best luck with female friends that has not affected my zeal for them.
I am all about the female agenda. supporting them, enlightening them, empowering them.
That is the one thing that if I died and I knew I had impacted even one woman positively, I would die happy. I would sleep easy. I would sing and dance to heaven's door.
 
So, what's your passion? What would make you a happy man/woman on your death bed?
Please I would love to know. Comment in the box below.
 
 
Photo from website; freedom2livelifewell and oprah.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HYpertension and snoring..... REALLY!!

Valentine.......... Arrggghhh (pulling hair out)

Facebook post by Femi Fani-Kayode about Pistorius